Revolution Foods At-Home Meal Heating Instructions
Our partners are providing Revolution Foods meals at community feeding sites across the country during Covid-19 to support those in need.
Many of our partners, including San Francisco Unified School District, Los Angles School District, NYC Sanitation and World Central Kitchen are offering families our ready-to-heat meals. These delicious meals can be heated in the oven or microwave; however, we recommend using an oven for optimal taste.
You can download and print the heating instructions for easy reference.
Please use the following instructions for heating your meal in your home oven:
- Place meal(s) on a metal tray; do not remove the film.
- Preheat oven to the temperature listed below; use convection (fan) setting if possible. If your oven does not have a fan, heating may take 5-10 minutes longer than listed. Ovens vary, so please use these instructions as a guide. Please cook until heated throughout*.
If you do not have access to an oven, meals may be heated in a microwave as follows:
- Peel back corner film or make a 1-inch slit in the film to release steam.
- Heat meal on high for 30 seconds.
- Remove the film.
- Stir and heat for additional 30 seconds until heated throughout*.
Featured Photo Credit:
World Central Kitchen