Revolution Foods At-Home Meal Heating Instructions
Our partners are providing Revolution Foods meals at community feeding sites across the country during Covid-19 to support those in need.
Many of our partners, including San Francisco Unified School District, Los Angles School District, NYC Sanitation and World Central Kitchen are offering families our ready-to-heat meals. These delicious meals can be heated in the oven or microwave; however, we recommend using an oven for optimal taste.
Please use the following instructions for heating your meal in your home oven:
- Place meal(s) on a metal tray; do not remove the film.
- Preheat oven to the temperature listed below; use convection (fan) setting if possible. If your oven does not have a fan, heating may take 5-10 minutes longer than listed. Ovens vary, so please use these instructions as a guide. Please cook until heated throughout*.
If you do not have access to an oven, meals may be heated in a microwave as follows:
- Peel back corner film or make a 1-inch slit in the film to release steam.
- Heat meal on high for 30 seconds.
- Remove the film.
- Stir and heat for additional 30 seconds until heated throughout*.
Featured Photo Credit:
World Central Kitchen