Homemade Raspberry-Banana Yogurt Pops Recipe + Kids Activity
Yogurt is a healthy snack for kids. It’s a great serving of protein and calcium and tastes great at any time of day. Here at Revolution Foods, we created a recipe for Raspberry-Banana Yogurt Pops that you can make with your kids. Loaded with protein, vitamins, and whole fruit, this kid-approved snack is not only healthy and delicious but also quick, easy & budget-friendly!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients (makes approximately 6 pops)
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1 banana
- 2 ½ cups of Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsps of water
- ¼ cup of honey
- Food-grade silicone funnel
- Popsicle mold bags (such as Zipzicle® Zip-Top Ice Pop Pouch, available for purchase on Amazon.
*If you’re looking for a reusable option, we recommend using these Ice Pop Makers
- Place Greek yogurt, water and honey in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Use the funnel to easily transfer the yogurt mixture into the popsicle mold bags, and then seal.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
You can make yogurt pops using any fruit that you have on hand to create a variety of different flavors. Your kids will enjoy experimenting with different fruits and customizing their favorite flavors. For more kid-approved snacks, check out our overnight oats, and animal face toast recipes.